Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bloggers with Integrity Awards



When I Created this Award on Little Aussie Cynic I never expected to grow as fast as it has.

It is my little way of saying thank you to bloggers all over the world for maintaining integrity in their chosen paths. The categories I gave the awards through show truly what these fantastic folks are about just Genuine caring people, with a lot to give to the world.

Ann from a Nice Place in The Sun has given the award to me through this little blog for my Social Conscience. And I will say this is a great honour as that is what this blog is all about.

So to you Ann I would like to say thankyou and pass it on to the following:

For Creativity:

Mom's Out There

For Social Conscience:

Armageddon Theory

For Keeping It Real:

Attitude the Ultimate Power

The Spirit Of Giving:

Comedy Plus

Staying true to their Beliefs:

Planet Earth Peace Party

All of these are worthy recipients of this award.

Congratulations

6 comments:

Taylor Blue said...

Thanks...that means alot to me!! :)

Sandee said...

How fun, how fun. I've won this great award twice in one day. I'll add you shortly. Thanks a million. :)

DubLiMan said...

Thank you. I am honored. However, Sandee beat you to the punch in letting me know.

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Wow Aussie, this is great. Congrats to all the winners, and I must say, some wonderful bloggers at that! Congrats taylor blue and Sandee! Aussie I picked Sandee for the spirit of giving too! See what you get Sandee, for being so great? I think what you're doing Aussie on this blog is wonderful and I love this award! Sandee, gave me the spirit of giving one too! It's creating a great sense of community Aussie. My hats off to you~

Ann

Anonymous said...

I am at a loss for words. Thank you very much. :) May you continue to grow and prosper.
Now if I could only put my daughter down a write a new post. The cute factor is exceptionally high though. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for your kindness and recognition...

Please continue in your efforts to stop the deforestation in Tasmania....